Media (Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools from Intel. This includes Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK.
Announcements
This community is designed for sharing of public information. Please do not share Intel or third-party confidential information here.

Intel® Media SDK 2015 Developer’s Guide ?

Robby_S
New Contributor I

Hi,

The Intel Media SDK Dev Guide that I just downloaded from the Media Server Studio 2015 Support page (https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-media-server-studio-support/documentation) is Intel® Media SDK 2014 Developer’s Guide. Is there an Intel® Media SDK 2015 Developer’s Guide? 

Thanks,

-Robby

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Surbhi_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Robby,

There has been no update on the developers guide after that. we are working on updating that, but I am not expecting that to be available any soon. You can look at the reference manuals which are recently updated on the same webpage. Are you looking for some specific information?

Thanks,
Surbhi

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Surbhi_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Robby,

There has been no update on the developers guide after that. we are working on updating that, but I am not expecting that to be available any soon. You can look at the reference manuals which are recently updated on the same webpage. Are you looking for some specific information?

Thanks,
Surbhi

Robby_S
New Contributor I

HI Surbhi,

Thanks for the confirmation. No I am not looking for any specific information yet.

-Robby