Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Intel Media SDK Audio library usage

Ram_S_
Beginner

Hi,

I have been studying intel media SDK via sample provided. In sample "Full Transcoding -Splitters and Muxers Sample using FFmpeg* its mentioned to transcode we need to use Audio library which is not part of INTEL Media SDK 2014 R2 for Clients.

So i have downloaded "libmfxaudiosw32.dll" from other resource [Intel® INDE(trial versoin)].

I would like to use those Audio dll for my video converter application.

Can i use the same or  i need to purchase  those library from INTEL?

Regards,

RAM

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Harshdeep_B_Intel

Hi,

The Audio plugin currently you are using is a trail version. After the trail period you need to download INDE (ultimate or professional) for further development of your application. Please download INDE(ultimate or professional) from this link: https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-inde.

But till the trail period you can use the Audio plugin for you video converter application .

Thanks, 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Harshdeep_B_Intel

Hi,

The Audio plugin currently you are using is a trail version. After the trail period you need to download INDE (ultimate or professional) for further development of your application. Please download INDE(ultimate or professional) from this link: https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-inde.

But till the trail period you can use the Audio plugin for you video converter application .

Thanks, 

0 Kudos