Intel® Media Server Studio 2017 supporting 6th generation, codename Skylake will be out 3rd quarter of 2016.
Details on software and driver support is present at https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/driver-support-matrix-for-media-sdk-and-opencl
Current release : Intel Media Server Studio 2016 release is available to download.
- Current users can get the new version at Intel Registration Center (login required).
- For new users, you can download the free Community edition or the Professional edition evaluation trial from here.
With a 1.1x performance and 10% quality improvement in HEVC encoder, this updated version allows transcoding solution providers to achieve real-time 4K HEVC encode with broadcast quality on Intel® Xeon® E3-based Visual Compute Accelerator and select Xeon® E5 processors.*Check out the What's New in Intel®Media Server Studio 2016 blog to learn about new features, and quality and performance improvements.
- For details on individual components, review the Release Notes.
- For questions or feedback, please start a new thread on Intel® Media SDK forum.
*Technical specifications apply. Note that Media Server Studio 2016 doesn't support 6th generation Intel® Core™ processors (codename Skylake). Watch this forum for updates regarding future releases
- Development Tools
- Intel® Media SDK
- Intel® Media Server Studio
- Media Processing