Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.
3058 Discussions

Intel Open Sources Compute Library for Deep Neural Networks(clDNN) for Intel(R) Processor Graphics

Anna_B_Intel
Employee

Intel Open Sources OpenCL Deep Neural Network library for Intel® Processor Graphics .

The Compute Library for Deep Neural Networks (clDNN) is an open source performance library for Deep Learning (DL) applications intended for acceleration of DL inference on Intel® Processor Graphics (Intel® HD Graphics and Intel® Iris® and Intel® Iris® Pro). clDNN includes highly optimized building blocks to implement convolutional neural networks (CNN) with C and C++ interfaces. This library is also used in the Deep Learning Toolkit found in the Intel Computer Vision SDK Beta. The clDNN library can be accessed at github here.  

To learn more see Accelerate Deep Learning Inference with Intel® Processor Graphics.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RAlva5
Novice

What you suggested is doing the job partially. I want neural networks to do full operation and processes as the driver of intel graphics processor itself or just a part of the driver that do all the image processing instead of the usual way of processing visual images and audios on intel HD audio if it is possible.

0 Kudos
KLim4
Beginner

May I know is HD Graphics 405 comes with Intel Atom x7-Z8750 Intel Aero Ready to Fly Drone supported by clDNN?

Also, can I use Intel VTune Amplifier to profile the performance of clDNN running in the Intel Atom x7-Z8750?

Thanks.

0 Kudos