Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Intel® Video Pro Analyzer 1 year license

Iris_L_
Beginner

Hi,

I applied for one year license of Intel video pro analyzer that was accepted, so I received an email from Intel with the license attached and a link for download the software. The problem is, when I access the link and try to download the software, all the options for downloading give me a trial version for 30 days. So, how can I download the right version? and how to install the license?

Thanks,

Iris

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Surbhi_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Iris,

Which Video Pro Analyzer version are you trying to install? Latest VPA are little different to download and install than previous ones. Once you download the software, apply serial number while installing it should give you full version. Other way to go about it is to apply the license path and check if that can give you the access to full version. If you still have issues, please send me an email at surbhi.madan@intel.com with snapshot of the issue and serial number. We will look at it. 

Thanks,
Surbhi

0 Kudos