Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

IntelMediStudio Sample_decode failed

wang_y_1
Beginner

i correct run the sample in the MediaSamples_Linux_2017.now i try to rebuild sample_decode in qtCreator,but i get fllowing  error message:

./decode h265 -i ~/test_stream.265 -o yuv.yuv
plugin_loader.h :170 [INFO] Plugin was loaded from GUID: { 0x33, 0xa6, 0x1c, 0x0b, 0x4c, 0x27, 0x45, 0x4c, 0xa8, 0xd8, 0x5d, 0xde, 0x75, 0x7c, 0x6f, 0x8e } (Intel (R) Media SDK HW plugin for HEVC DECODE)
pretending that stream is 30fps one
pretending that aspect ratio is 1:1

Return on error: error code -3,    ../../Desktop/MediaSamples_Linux_2017/samples/sample_decode/src/pipeline_decode.cpp    924

Return on error: error code -3,    ../../Desktop/MediaSamples_Linux_2017/samples/sample_decode/src/pipeline_decode.cpp    396

Return on error: error code 1,    ../decode/main.cpp    627

plugin_loader.h :196 [INFO] MFXBaseUSER_UnLoad(session=0x0x16261e0), sts=0

my Project file is:

QT -= core
QT -= gui

CONFIG += c++11

TARGET = decode
CONFIG += console
CONFIG -= app_bundle

TEMPLATE = app

SOURCES += \
    ../../Desktop/MediaSamples_Linux_2017/samples/sample_decode/src/pipeline_decode.cpp \
    sample_decode.cpp

CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR =
INCLUDEPATH += /home/centos/Desktop/MediaSamples_Linux_2017/samples/sample_common/include
INCLUDEPATH += /home/centos/Desktop/MediaSamples_Linux_2017/samples/sample_misc/wayland/include
INCLUDEPATH += /home/centos/Desktop/MediaSamples_Linux_2017/samples/sample_decode/include

unix: LIBS += -L$$PWD/../../../../opt/intel/mediasdk/lib/lin_x64/ -lmfx -ldl -lva-x11

INCLUDEPATH += $$PWD/../../../../opt/intel/mediasdk/include
DEPENDPATH += $$PWD/../../../../opt/intel/mediasdk/lib/lin_x64

unix: PRE_TARGETDEPS += $$PWD/../../../../opt/intel/mediasdk/lib/lin_x64/libmfx.a

unix: LIBS += -L$$PWD/../../Desktop/MediaSamples_Linux_2017/samples/__lib/ -lsample_common

INCLUDEPATH += $$PWD/../../Desktop/MediaSamples_Linux_2017/samples/__lib
DEPENDPATH += $$PWD/../../Desktop/MediaSamples_Linux_2017/samples/__lib

unix: PRE_TARGETDEPS += $$PWD/../../Desktop/MediaSamples_Linux_2017/samples/__lib/libsample_common.a

how to solve this problem?

Thank's for any advice.

sorry for my Englisth, it's not my mother language.

HardWare: Intel NUC 6i7kyk

SDK Version: MediaServerStudioEssentials2017.tar.gz

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mark_L_Intel1

Hi,

Did you try the original Makefile to build the code and what is the result?

Also I can tell from the file name main.cpp that the source file was changed, so I don't know where exactly the error you got but my guess is a frame allocation error.

Could you send more information?

Mark

0 Kudos
wang_y_1
Beginner

Mark L. (Intel) wrote:

Hi,

Did you try the original Makefile to build the code and what is the result?

Also I can tell from the file name main.cpp that the source file was changed, so I don't know where exactly the error you got but my guess is a frame allocation error.

Could you send more information?

Mark

main.cpp same as sample_decode.cpp

use the original Makefile to build the code,the result is correctly.

i rename the main.cpp to sample_decode.cpp.

error info:

[centos@localhost build-decode0-Desktop_Qt_5_7_0_GCC_64bit-Debug]$ ./decode0 h265 -i ~/h265.h265 -o yuv.yuv
plugin_loader.h :170 [INFO] Plugin was loaded from GUID: { 0x33, 0xa6, 0x1c, 0x0b, 0x4c, 0x27, 0x45, 0x4c, 0xa8, 0xd8, 0x5d, 0xde, 0x75, 0x7c, 0x6f, 0x8e } (Intel (R) Media SDK HW plugin for HEVC DECODE)

Return on error: error code -3,    ../../Desktop/MediaSamples_Linux_2017_test/samples/sample_decode/src/pipeline_decode.cpp    924

Return on error: error code -3,    ../../Desktop/MediaSamples_Linux_2017_test/samples/sample_decode/src/pipeline_decode.cpp    396

Return on error: error code 1,    ../../Desktop/MediaSamples_Linux_2017_test/samples/sample_decode/src/sample_decode.cpp    646

plugin_loader.h :196 [INFO] MFXBaseUSER_UnLoad(session=0x0x1470270), sts=0

0 Kudos
wang_y_1
Beginner

i solve the problem.

need define some macro.

this is correct pro file.

QT += core
QT -= gui

CONFIG += c++11

TARGET = intelcodecApp
CONFIG += console
CONFIG -= app_bundle

DEFINES += BOOST_LOG_DYN_LINK
INCLUDEPATH +=$$PWD/../inc
INCLUDEPATH +=$$PWD/./include

TEMPLATE = app
DEFINES += LINUX
DEFINES += LINUX32
DEFINES += UNIX __USE_LARGEFILE64 LIBVA_SUPPORT LIBVA_DRM_SUPPORT LIBVA_X11_SUPPOR

SOURCES += \
    pipeline_encode.cpp \
    pipeline_decode.cpp \
    testmain.cpp \
    sample_decode.cpp

HEADERS += \
    include/pipeline_decode.h \
    include/pipeline_encode.h

unix: LIBS += -L/opt/intel/mediasdk/lib/lin_x64/ -ldl -lmfx

INCLUDEPATH += /usr/include/libdrm/

INCLUDEPATH += /opt/intel/mediasdk/include
DEPENDPATH += /opt/intel/mediasdk/include