Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Issue with sample_encode

stsybikov
Beginner
Sorry, I just a new comer with video processing.
Does anyone explain this issue? I am trying to evaluate the encoding for h264. I have YUV420 720p source file. I played it fine using YUV Player Deluxe with 30FPS. I tried to encode to mpeg2 and h264 using sample_encode that was included in SDK. The result of mpeg2 encoding is fine. It looks like the source playback. But h264 is jumpy. I try to encode with different frame and bit rates. The same result. Any ideas? I am using Media SDK 2.0.12.24071.

Thank you in advance.
Sergey
0 Kudos
1 Reply
IDZ_A_Intel
Employee
Hi Sergey,

I just responded to the question you posted in the below related thread. I hope it also covers your question above. If not, please let us know.
Regards,
Petter
0 Kudos