Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Issues with Unity3D Android

Lev_S_
Beginner

I try to add video capturing using this tutorial for Unity3D Personal edition. Unity version 5.1.2, Android 4.4.4

My steps:
1) Copy android-1.2.2675.jar and domain-1.2.2675.jar into Assets/Android/Plugins folder and set Android as target. 
2) Run build.xml with 
Capturing.jar on output, also set Android as target to this jar. 
3) Add AndroidManifest.xml files from first part of tutorial with modified package name (equals to package name in all .java files from step 2)
4) Change Capture.cs because I have landscape app:

public int videoWidth = 1024; 
public int videoHeight = 600;

Project runs normally but when I press StartCapture button I get a lot of GL_* errors. First two errors are 

E/OMXMaster﹕ A component of name 'OMX.qcom.audio.decoder.aac' already exists, ignoring this one.

E/ACodec﹕ [OMX.qcom.video.encoder.avc] storeMetaDataInBuffers (output) failed w/ err -2147483648

But next line is "setupVideoEncoder succeeded". Really succeeded?
Full log: http://pastebin.com/qHTwyGZX

After that I get empty .mp4 file. Any solution? 

Thanks,
Lev S.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Harshdeep_B_Intel

Hi Lev, 

I suspect this could due to one of the known issue, where unity is breaking the camera capture pipeline. Our development team is already aware of this issue and expect to fix this bug with next Media for Mobile update. Please stay tuned for the update. 

Thanks, 

0 Kudos
Lev_S_
Beginner

Hi, Harsh 

Thanks for your answer! I'll be waiting for the update.

0 Kudos