Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.
3058 Discussions

Link for Intel Media Server Community Edition never show up

Cast__Jorge
Beginner

Hi, maybe this is not the best place to ask this question, but maybe someone can help me....

After finishing the process of registering Intel Media Server Community Edition, I get the message: Thank you for activating your Intel® Media Server Studio - Community Edition product. But the link to start the download does not appear, however when i tried the same with  Intel® Media Server Studio Professional Edition it is displayed to download. Does anyone know why this happens?

Thank's you

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mark_L_Intel1

Hi Jorge,

Which community version were you trying to download?

If your link is to the latest version, it should work; we did remove the old version from last year since they have security issues, we removed them based on Intel security recommendation.

Mark

0 Kudos
Cast__Jorge
Beginner

I am trying: Intel® Media Server Studio – Community Edition 2018

Is there an Intel® Media Server Studio – Community Edition 2019 or It is Intel Media SDK? Sorry i am so confused with that.

Thanks mark.

0 Kudos
Mark_L_Intel1

Hi Jorge,

I can reproduce it.

We did pull some of old packages because of the security issues including some packages in 2018, I will investigate on this and keep you updated.

Mark

0 Kudos