Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.
3058 Discussions

Logitech 920 capture filter will not connect to the mp4Muxer

chadunbehaun
Beginner
Hello,
I am trying to get the Logitech 920 capture filter to connect to the directshow mp4Muxer filter provided by the SDK. When I try to connect them in graphedit, I get an error stating that the pins can not agree on a connection. The output pin of the capture filter has the correct major (MEDIATYPE_Video) and subtype (MEDIASUBTYPE_H264) per the MediaSDK Filter Specification document. The only things that are different is that the formattype is FORMAT_VideoInfo and not FORMAT_VideoInfo2. Would the difference in FormatType cause this and if so can it be changed in the mux filter to accomodate the capture filter?
Thanks,
Chad
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Anthony_P_Intel
Employee
Hi Chad,

Yes, the sample muxer filterwe provide does notacceptFORMAT_VideoInfo. The filter is provided as a tool to help how how our MediaSDK code can be used, but it is not meant to support all inputs or be used commercially. For your camera's output, it seems another muxer would be required, or another component to modify your stream to make it acceptable would be needed.

-Tony
0 Kudos