Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

LumaKeyEnable still broken

crofts__kevin
Beginner

Hi

I have wasted another week trying to get this to work. I have attached the sample code I am using and images with the resultant output. I have also attached my system analyser output.

As far as I can see from the limited samples and documentation, LumaKeyEnable does not work and is broken. If you are able to let me know if this is a bug then can you suggest a work-around or how I could implement a more useful ChromaKey functionality in hardware? I am on a tight schedule and need to deliver my project.

Thanks,

Kind regards

Kevin

0 Kudos
1 Reply
crofts__kevin
Beginner

Hi

I finally got this to work. I was assuming the sample application provided by Intel actually works. However, I'm afraid it doesn't. Big assumption on my side.

0 Kudos