Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

MFXClose(m_session) 提示堆异常

Intel_C_1
Beginner

大家好!

我在用SDK中sample_encode编码yuv数据; 
用1920*1080的yuv数据在结束时 MFXClose(m_session) 提示堆异常 
输出信息如下:“Windows 已在 sample_encode.exe 中触发一个断点。其原因可能是堆被损坏,这说明 sample_encode.exe 中或它所加载的任何 DLL 中有 Bug。”,VS2010 断点位置就在MFXClose(m_session),单步调试也确实在这句提示异常; 
用CIF(352*240)的yuv数据则一切正常; 
不知道为什么会出现这样的情况,谢谢! 

操作系统为 WIN7 32位; 
sdk版本为 2013 R2; 

系统信息如下: 
Intel Media SDK System Analyzer (32 bit) 

The following versions of Media SDK API are supported by platform/driver: 

Version Target Supported Dec Enc 
1.0 HW Yes X X 
1.0 SW Yes X X 
1.1 HW Yes X X 
1.1 SW Yes X X 
1.3 HW Yes X X 
1.3 SW Yes X X 
1.4 HW Yes X X 
1.4 SW Yes X X 
1.5 HW Yes X X 
1.5 SW Yes X X 
1.6 HW Yes X X 
1.6 SW Yes X X 
1.7 HW Yes X X 
1.7 SW Yes X X 

Graphics Devices: 
Name Version State 
Intel(R) HD Graphics 10.18.10.3496 Active 

System info: 
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Sravanthi_K_Intel

Hello there,

From your question (google translated), I see that you are having trouble running encode sample on 1920x1080 resolution. I tried to reproduce the issue, but the sample works fine and I have used Win 7 VS 2010 in the past with similar results. I have a couple of suggestions for you:

- There is 2014 R2 version on Media SDK for clients you can download. I would first recommend you update your SDK to that.

- If you modified ANY part of the sample_encode, please send us the changes you made so that we can reproduce the issue.

- Next time, it is highly encouraged to send your questions in English so that we do not miss any details in translation. 

If I missed or misunderstood your question, please let me know.

0 Kudos
Intel_C_1
Beginner

SRAVANTHI K.  thanks !

I have updated my Window7 and DirectX11 from microsoft WEB;

This error does not appear;

I'm not sure this bug is caused by the Windows7 or DirectX;

The ADVAPI32.DLL and The NTDLL.DLL update from 6.1.7601.17514 to 6.1.7601.18247 when updated WIN7 and DirectX;

Does not determine whether there are other dynamic updating of the database;

0 Kudos
Sravanthi_K_Intel

Hello again.

I am glad you do not see the error anymore. You seem to indicate that the update ti DirectX may not be the cause afterall. If you suspect it could be something else, please run the mediasdk_system_analyzer_32.exe in the tools/ folder. It could be the graphics driver or some other aspect of the system.

Thanks.

0 Kudos