Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Maximus IV Extreme-Z

klasko
Beginner
I have this motherboard. It has an HD3000 but no adapter. No monitor can plug into it. Somehow ASUS enabled it on the motherboard. It does show up as an adapter. However when I run sys_analyzer i get this:

Version Target Supported Dec Enc
1.0 HW No
1.0 SW Yes X X
1.1 HW No
1.1 SW Yes X X
1.3 HW No
1.3 SW Yes X X
1.3 AUTO SW (max API version of installed SDK)
Graphics Devices:
Name Version State
Intel HD Graphics Family 8.15.10.2509 Active
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 8.17.12.8566 Active
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 8.17.12.8566

Is there anyway I can use the Intel Media SDK with hardware acceleration?
Thanks,
Kim
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Petter_L_Intel
Employee
Hi Kim,

Thanks for sharing the output from the new sys_analyzer tool. It helps us better understand the system configuration/environment issues our customers may be facing.
Good to see that the Intel GPU shows up in the devices list (this is not always the case since it can be disabled via the BIOS).

Since your system does not have a physical Intel GPU monitor adapter, could you please try the method proposed by Eric in this post:http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showpost.php?p=164840

Let us know how this work for you.

Regards,
Petter
0 Kudos