Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Media SDK Plugin throws exception.

kohshinToku
Novice

Hi 

I tried to make plugin for Media SDK.

But it didn't work because of throwing exception.

So I created a simple plugin to isolate the problem.
It is a plug-in that keeps writing the same video data to video memory.
The video data format is NV12.

But that too has raised an exception.

Can you give me some advice on how to get this plugin to work properly?

I sent the source code the other day to VaradJ_Intel.
Please tell me your e-mail address if you want the source code.
Or I will be able to send it again.

Regards.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
kohshinToku
Novice

Hi

If it is difficult that you analyze my source  code,  it is good to give me a decode plugin sample.

- Simple one that keeps displaying the same picture
- Image data is NV12

If you give me it, I will be able to create my plugin with reference to it.

We are in a hurry.

The method you can do quickly is fine.

Thank you for your helping.

Regards.

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities. We have your source code with us. We are working on this internally. We will get back to you soon with an update.

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
kohshinToku
Novice

Hi Alekhya.

What happened after that?
Please let me know if there is any progress.

Regards.

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

We apologize for the delay. We are working on this internally and will get back to you soon with an update.

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
kohshinToku
Novice

Hi Aleksya.

What happened after that?

If you're having trouble figuring this out, You might want to have your development team check it out.

Regards.

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hey,

We apologize for the delay. We already contacted our development team regarding your issue. We will get back to you as soon as we get an update from them.

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Apologies for the delays. Media SDK functionality has been superseded by oneVPL, FFmpeg and GStreamer.

For more information see the oneVPL Landing Page: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/onevpl.html where you will find, among other information

oneVPL version 2.x is an API that is the successor to Intel® Media SDK. The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active and will not be updated. Packages and downloads are still available on GitHub*. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to move to oneVPL as soon as possible.

Let us know if you have any questions about oneVPL

0 Kudos