Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Media Server Studio Installation for Linux on Intel® Core™ i3-8100 Processor

chen__bin
Beginner

HI,

I intend to install MediaServerStudioEssentials2017R3 on Intel® Core™ i3-8100 Processor

https://ark.intel.com/products/126688/Intel-Core-i3-8100-Processor-6M-Cache-3_60-GHz?q=i3-8100

but,according to "Intel® Media Server Studio 2017 R3 Driver, SDK for Linux* Getting Started Guide" 

Intel® Media Server Studio – SDK supports the following platforms with the integrated graphics:

Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v4 Family with C226 chipset

Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 and E3-1500 v5 Family with C236 chipset

5th Generation Intel® Core™

6th Generation Intel® Core™

so, I'd like to ask,can MediaServerStudio work on Intel® Core™ i3-8100 Processor.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jiandong_Z_Intel
Employee

8th Generation Intel® Core™ maybe supported in further MSDK version, currently it is not support by MSDK.

0 Kudos
david123456
Beginner

Hi Jiandong Z

Will MSS2018R1 support 8th Generation Intel® Core™?

Best Regards,

David

0 Kudos