Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Missing .so files

MasDennis
Beginner

When building and running the latest code from GitHub I get this message: 

"Could not load library: ippresample"

This happens when I run the samples app and try to launch Video Processing > Audio Effect.

When I look at the Android build instructions (which seem to be outdated) the native libs are mentioned:

7. Since the sample application depends on native libraries from <install-folder>\libs folder, you should copy <install-folder>\libs\armeabi and <install-folder>\libs\x86 subfolders to <install-folder>\samples\apps\libs folder, here is a screenshot with required folders structure:

4.png

But they are nowhere to be found in the GitHub repositories nor can I find them anywhere else.

Am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jeffrey_M_Intel1
Employee

Media for Mobile is out of the scope of this forum.  Please report the issue to the Media for Mobile github community.

0 Kudos