Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Multi-Frame encode (MFE) support

OTorg
New Contributor III

Hi,

Where can I find a list of processors (drivers?) that have multi-frame encoding feature available under Windows OS?

I mean this technology:

https://github.com/Intel-Media-SDK/MediaSDK/blob/master/doc/MFE-Overview.md

I could only find some information about Linux support:

https://github.com/Intel-Media-SDK/MediaSDK/blob/master/doc/mediasdk_release_notes.md

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Mark_L_Intel1

Hi Alek,

Yes, I have checked with dev team. dev team don't have a plan to implement MFE support on Windows. It is only limited to SKL on Linux.

If you have a compelling request to change their plan, such as the big market need, please let me know, I will forward them.

Mark

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RaeesaM_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We will check this internally and get back to you soon.

Regards,

Raeesa

0 Kudos
Mark_L_Intel1

Hi Alek,

I have sent a request to dev team, I will keep you updated.

Mark

0 Kudos
OTorg
New Contributor III

Hi,

Is there any news on my question?

0 Kudos
Mark_L_Intel1

Hi Alek,

Yes, I have checked with dev team. dev team don't have a plan to implement MFE support on Windows. It is only limited to SKL on Linux.

If you have a compelling request to change their plan, such as the big market need, please let me know, I will forward them.

Mark

0 Kudos