Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Need a bright MSDK demonstration

Roman_T_
New Contributor I

Hi all,

Media SDK was provided with a number of samples, such as sample_decode.

I need to demonstrate to our management that Media SDK is the best solution for video decoding under MS Windows.

Does Intel have a demonstration of video decoding which is closer to real life than sample_decode?

I mean windowed UI instead of console, ability to play/pause, ability to move to some different frame inside a video recording, usual mp4 file with video and audio, instead of binary file of elementary video stream.

In general I need some kind of Software Player, which uses Intel Core i5/i7 abilities to decode video.

Best regards,
Roman

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Roman_T_
New Contributor I

thread up

0 Kudos
Anna_B_Intel
Employee

Hi Roman,

No, we have no video players with UI. You can expand sample_decode functionality by yourself.

Best wishes,
Anna

0 Kudos