Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

No renewals of Media Server Studio??

celli4
New Contributor I

Hi, I purchased Intel Media SDK for servers a while ago, and my maintenance switched over to Media Server Studio Essentials.

My support expired a few days ago, but it appears there is NO options for renewing Media Server Studio for anyone?

Is that correct?  Is it discontinued? Is the only option to receive updates to purchase the full price license each year?

Please let us know me how to renew my support/maintenance for Media Server Studio Essentials.

Thanks,

Cameron

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jeffrey_M_Intel1
Employee

Renewal options are already in progress, so this is a temporary situation which should be fixed soon. In the meantime, one of our business development managers may have already contacted you.

0 Kudos