Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Preferred IDE on CentOS

Chintan_M_
Beginner

Hello, everyone!

I am new to CentOS 7.3. I am learning Intel Media Server Studio for academic purposes. Can you please tell me your preferred IDE in Linux and Windows 10 environment? I figured Visual Studio 2017 with .NET Framework of Visual Studio 2012 works best for Windows 10.

I tried Vim but couldn't link the libraries and couldn't understand it. I would prefer IDE with good ease of use and GUI based options. I have used Eclipse Java, Code::Block, Android Studio on Windows.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Stav_S_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response... 

You can use whatever IDE you wish. We do not want to impact the user development choices... 

Regards,

Stav

0 Kudos