Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Problem Capturing video with 1.2.2415 Unity Version 2018.1

Sperow__Jeck
Beginner

W/Adreno-ES20: <core_glUseProgram:1557>: GL_INVALID_VALUE
W/System.err: java.lang.RuntimeException: glGetAttribLocation uOrientationM: glError 1281
W/System.err:     at com.intel.inde.mp.android.graphics.EglUtil.checkEglError(EglUtil.java:215)
W/System.err:     at com.intel.inde.mp.android.graphics.ShaderProgram.getAttributeLocation(ShaderProgram.java:113)
W/System.err:     at com.intel.inde.mp.android.graphics.FullFrameTexture.draw(FullFrameTexture.java:93)
W/System.err:     at com.qzplugin.Capturing$EncodeThread.run(Capturing.java:90)

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Mark_L_Intel1

Hi,

Which Intel toolkit were you using? For Media SDK, we don't support Android officially.

Mark

0 Kudos
Sperow__Jeck
Beginner

Hello Liu, Mark,

I am using your android-1.2.2415.jar and domain-1.2.2415.jar lib that capture unity game play in android. that is work well in Unity 5.5 but i change unity version Unity 2019 and Unity 2018, so error below:

W/System.err: java.lang.RuntimeException: glCreateShader: glError 1286
W/System.err:     at com.intel.inde.mp.android.graphics.EglUtil.checkEglError(EglUtil.java:215)
W/System.err:     at com.intel.inde.mp.android.graphics.ShaderProgram.loadShader(ShaderProgram.java:89)
W/System.err:     at com.intel.inde.mp.android.graphics.ShaderProgram.create(ShaderProgram.java:51)
W/System.err:     at com.intel.inde.mp.android.graphics.FullFrameTexture.<init>(FullFrameTexture.java:72)
W/System.err:     at com.qzplugin.Capturing.<init>(Capturing.java:122)
W/System.err:     at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer.nativeRender(Native Method)
W/System.err:     at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer.c(Unknown Source:0)
W/System.err:     at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer$e$2.queueIdle(Unknown Source:72)
W/System.err:     at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:398)
W/System.err:     at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:150)
W/System.err:     at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer$e.run(Unknown Source:33)

that error not in all android device some of device like that i test in device

-VIVO 1802(64bit,8.1.0)->Not Working
-Redmi 4(64bit,7.1.2)->Not Working
-Xiaomi Redmi Note 3-> Not Wroking(6.0.1)

above device not working also i attach My Unity Graphics and Open GL Setting.

One More thing if I Chnage OpenGl2.0 to OpenGL3.0 than above all device capture working but in other device capture not working that device is below:

-Lenovo A6020a40(5.1.1)->Not Working
-Moto G Play(32Bit,7.1.1)->Not Working
-Lenove K8(64bit,8.0)->Not Working

So Problem is OpenGl setting in Unity.

Please Replay me, if you solve it.

if you have any any confusion, mail me at rksanandiya48@gmail.com or post comment here.

thank you so much for replay.

0 Kudos
Mark_L_Intel1

Sorry for the late response,

This is the Intel forum for Media SDK--a toolkit to develop video application on Intel platform.

So I am not sure which toolkit you are using and I don't know how to answer your question.

Please find the right forum to post your question.

Mark

0 Kudos
Sperow__Jeck
Beginner

Please suggest me right forum that solve my issues.

thank you for replay

0 Kudos
MAsod
Beginner

Hello Sperow,

need a demo project for Video recording with Intel INDE media pack with unity scene camera. Can anyone please share that project with me.

I tried this way for recording video :- Capture_Video_With_Inde I been through since 20 days still got no success.!
mayurasodariya33@gmail.com

Here is my gmail id please help me out if anyone have this code :) Or any suggestion would be appreciated :)

0 Kudos