Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.
3056 Discussions

Problemas para ejecutar ejemplos de opencv rs-dnn camara realsense

Sirsummoner
Beginner

Buenas tardes,

Tengo una camara realsense depth camera d435 y quiero realizar pruebas de los ejemplos de Computer vision con open cv y realicé lo descrito en https://github.com/IntelRealSense/librealsense/blob/master/wrappers/opencv/readme.md#windows sin embargo, a la hora de ejecutar el código de cualquier ejemplo me indica el siguiente error: 

Gravedad Código Descripción Proyecto Archivo Línea Estado suprimido
Error LNK1104 no se puede abrir el archivo 'C:\git\opencv-3.4\build\lib\Debug\opencv_dnn3414d.lib' rs-dnn C:\git\librealsense\build\wrappers\opencv\dnn\LINK 1

Al buscar dentro de los ficheros binarios creados por cmake, la ruta indicada "'C:\git\opencv-3.4\build\lib\Debug\" no existe, es decir no fue creados, o no están contenidos en ningún lugar, realicé el paso a paso rigurosamente sin embargo se me presenta ese error y requiero apoyo.

@MartyG_RealSense   @opencv 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question, however this is an English-only forum. I have translated your question and here is what resulted.

Problems running examples of opencv rs-dnn camera realsense

Good afternoon

I have a realsense depth camera d435 and I want to test the Computer vision examples with open cv and I did what is described in https://github.com/IntelRealSense/librealsense/blob/master/wrappers/opencv/readme.md#windows however, when running the code of any example tells me the following error:

Gravity Code Description Project File Line Status Suppressed

Error LNK1104 cannot open the file 'C:'git'opencv-3.4'build'lib'Debug'opencv_dnn3414d.lib' rs-dnn C:'git'librealsense'build'wrappers'opencv'dnn'LINK 1

When searching within the binary files created by cmake, the path indicated "'C:'git'opencv-3.4'build'lib'Debug' does not exist, that is, it was not created, or they are not contained anywhere, I performed step by step rigorously however I am presented with that error and I require support.

Is this the question you were intending to ask?

And we could see that the question is related to realsense, then please raise the issue in the below link

https://support.intelrealsense.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks,

Alekhya Vemuri

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

Could you please give us an update regarding this issue?

Thanks,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

I have not heard back from you, so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Thanks,

Alekhya

0 Kudos