Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Recording GLSurfaceView on WebRTC Android

Hoang_D_
Beginner

Dear all

I've a bit issue with recording GLSurfaceView using INDE Media for Mobile lib on WebRTC Android.

I can record video but this video always display black screen.

please refer to the project that I've created here :https://github.com/hoang89yenthe/AndroidRTCRecorder_Libjingle_ver11139 .

In this demo, you will see VideoRendererGui class which render data on GLSurfaceview.

Please help me.

Thanks all

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Harshdeep_B_Intel

Hi Hoang, 

Thank you for bringing this issue. Please note, Media for Mobile is completely open sourced on GitHub and no longer supported via this forum. I do see you have created issue thread on the github. Please allow sufficient time for the open source community to respond. 

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Hoang_D_
Beginner

Thanks Harsh for yours answer.

0 Kudos