Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.
3056 Discussions

Render with DiretX12 based on the IntelMediaSDK sample

shota
Beginner

MediaSDK: 2021R1

I want to render with DiretX12 based on the IntelMediaSDK sample, but I'm having trouble passing the decoded data. In the sample, it is converted to ID3D11Texture2D * (pRTTexture2D = reinterpret_cast <ID3D11Texture2D *> (pair.first); * d3d11_device.cpp # 305). DirectX12 thinks that it is necessary to pass it to pTexture2D of D3D12_VIDEO_PROCESS_INPUT_STREAM_ARGUMENTS1. Is there a conversion method? (Do you think it's ID3D12Resource?) If this is not possible, how can I extract the decoded data in Byte type from that pRTTexture2D or pair.first?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
RahulU_Intel

Hi,

As mentioned in one of our earlier comments your query is outside our product support scope. We request you to contact Microsoft support community to resolve your issue. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thanks and Regards

Rahul

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RahulU_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel forums. Could you please share with us the sample you are running and hardware specifications of your system?

Thanks and Regards

Rahul

0 Kudos
RahulU_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for your patience. This forum is for Intel Media SDK. If you have issues related to DirectX kindly post your queries in the respective Microsoft community.

Thanks and Regards

Rahul

0 Kudos
RahulU_Intel

HI,

We haven't heard back from you. Do you have any concerns? Can we close the case?

Thanks and Regards

Rahul

0 Kudos
shota
Beginner

Thank you for waiting my reply!

I share the sample and hardware specifications by attachments

0 Kudos
RahulU_Intel

Hi,

As mentioned in one of our earlier comments your query is outside our product support scope. We request you to contact Microsoft support community to resolve your issue. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thanks and Regards

Rahul

0 Kudos
shota
Beginner

I see.

I will submit another question.

Thank you

0 Kudos