Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

The Graph could not change state

guoyu_l_
Beginner

Recently I Installed the Intel Media SDK(2016_R2) to encode the 1920x1080 YUY2 format video which is captured by a HDMI capture card. In the version Intel Media SDK, directshow filter is not include. So we download the “DirectShow Sample 5.0.461.91752” from intel website and install. The installed directshow filters are shown in attachment 1.png

I construct an sample-encode-record graph in GraphEdit which is shown in attachment 2,jpg, it works ok! The video file can be played very well.

Then “Infinite Pin Tee Filter” is added to generate a video stream for render. However, once the graph starts play, GraphEdit prompts “The Graph could not change state” immediately. The simple graph is shown in attachment 3,jpg

The computer configuration is:

1. I7-3770K

2. 8G RAM

3. mainboard: Asus P8Z77-V LX2

4. win7 64 bit

The question troubles us for many weeks. Wish intel engineers try and debug.

Thanks for looking into this

0 Kudos
0 Replies