Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Tons of errors when running oneapi-cli examples

RAror6
New Contributor I

Hello,

I am running the oneVPL examples in oneapi-cli. I have already setup the environment by running setvars.sh. 

I have tried everything, and get this error when I run simple_encode: Makefile:131: recipe for target 'run' failed; make: *** [run] Error 2

When I run simple_decode I get an error with linking. Could I please get some help fixing this?

I am running my code in DevCloud

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Luis_at_Intel

Hi Arora, Rushiv,

Thanks for reaching out. Can you share the full log/output message given by the terminal when running simple_decode? How are you running the decode_simple program? Do you see the binary file created under build directory?

For the simple_encode, please try running the simple_encode manually and see if error persits. Also share the log/output message displayed.

# try:
./encode_simple /opt/intel/inteloneapi/vpl/latest/samples/content/cars_1280x720.nv12 1280 720 

Regards,

Luis

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Luis_at_Intel

Hi Arora, Rushiv,

Thanks for reaching out. Can you share the full log/output message given by the terminal when running simple_decode? How are you running the decode_simple program? Do you see the binary file created under build directory?

For the simple_encode, please try running the simple_encode manually and see if error persits. Also share the log/output message displayed.

# try:
./encode_simple /opt/intel/inteloneapi/vpl/latest/samples/content/cars_1280x720.nv12 1280 720 

Regards,

Luis

0 Kudos