Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Using Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzer (GPA) to analyze Intel® Media Software Development Kit-enabled applications

chi_xu
Beginner

Hi,

I am studying about the media sdk.I study the pdf(http://software.intel.com/zh-cn/articles/using-intel-graphics-performance-analyzer-gpa-to-analyze-intel-media-software-development) and download the latest gpa.But i can not find the media preformance.Is the function canceled now?How can i get the substitute or the former gpa?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Petter_L_Intel
Employee

Hi,

In recent releases of Intel Graphics Performance Analyzer (GPA) the "Media Performance" feature in the taskbar menu has been removed.

Instead, the same functionality is now presented via the GPA System Analyzer tool, available from the same menu.

To see GPU metrics just open up this tool, connect to your machine, then select and drag desired media metrics into the graphing section of the user interface to see real time metrics.

Note of caution: There are known issues related to media related metrics gathering for Windows 8.1. If you use Windows 8.1, then real-time metrics for media workloads will most likely not be working. Again, this is a known issue, resolution is being explored.

Regards,
Petter

0 Kudos
chi_xu
Beginner

Hi,Petter.

Thank you for your reply! I will try it later.

0 Kudos