Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.
3056 Discussions

Video Pro Analyzer 2015 R4 (1.5.0) is supposed to be evaluation version

Yasuko_S_
Beginner

I tried to download and install Video Pro Analyzer 2015 R4 (build 1.5.0) for Windows, the newest version. However, it is supposed to be an evaluation version. Could you please confirm this issue? Thank you for taking your time. (I moved from ... Download, Registration & Licensing forum)

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Shaojuan_Z_Intel
Employee

If you want to buy the commercial one, follow the link http://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-video-pro-analyzer/try-buy, and click "Buy Now" in the middle of the page, it will direct you to the place where you can buy the full version.

0 Kudos
Yasuko_S_
Beginner

I already have a floating license of the product.
I downloaded it from Intel Registration Center in reference to an e-mail message informing the update.

0 Kudos
Yasuko_S_
Beginner

FYI, the following is the MD5 hash of the binary file "VideoProAnalyzer2015R4.exe"  which I downloaded.

21c4ccafc086c034ab15d2f2ab28ab0d

0 Kudos
Sravanthi_K_Intel

Hello Yasuko - Thank you for reporting this behavior - this is not expected. We are working to get this resolved asap and will send you the update - thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos
Yasuko_S_
Beginner

Thank you for your reply.

The matter might be solved by changing its serial number, and a new serial number will be sent to me shortly.

I will try it.

0 Kudos
Sravanthi_K_Intel

Very glad you got the email! Hope that gets it sorted out for you.

0 Kudos
Yasuko_S_
Beginner

It's my pleasure to report to you that the matter has been solved by getting a new serial number and setting Software License Manager.

Thank you,

0 Kudos
Shaojuan_Z_Intel
Employee

Glad to know that the issue got solved. Thank you for your update!

0 Kudos
Iris_L_
Beginner

Hi,

I do not know how to create a new post, so, I am posting here.

I applyied for 1 year license to use Video Pro analyzer, as a student. I received an email with the serial number and the an attached license, but when I try to download the software, there are only evaluation softwares available. I use macOS, and when I install the software, it does not ask for the licence, it automatically assume that it is an evaluation software.

I appreciate any help,

thanks,

Iris

0 Kudos
Jeffrey_M_Intel1
Employee

Have you tried putting the license file you received in the same directory that Video Pro Analyzer installed to?  That should help it find the right license.

0 Kudos