Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Windows SDK 8.1 not found in the system

Doyle__Kevin
Beginner

I have installed Windows SDK 8.1 and Intel Parallel Studio XE 2017. I let Parallel Studio install the Visual Studio 2013 Shell. When I open the Intel Command Prompt to compile a Fortran program I get an error  "Windows SDK 8.1 not found in the system". The SDK is definitely installed on the machine.

I installed the SDK first then Parallel Studio on a Windows 10 machine..  I have uninstalled and  reinstalled both program but can not get Parallel Studio to recognize the Windows SDK. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Mark_L_Intel1

Hi Kevin,

Sorry for the late response. I was busy on project and didn't pay a lot attention.

This is the forum to support Intel Media SDK, could you post it to the Parallel Studio forum?

You can find the related information at:

Mark
0 Kudos