Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

h264 decoder for window

andya
Beginner

i decode video stream ,it's not read from file stream and a frame from network. Decoding a frame data  to show,but i found only half of the actual frame decoding.

example:

network frame:256

decode frame: 130

in skd test code have “ Retrieve the buffered decoded frames”?

hi,soory my englishi very poor.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
andya
Beginner

same code in linux it‘s ok(HW),window(SW)

0 Kudos
Anthony_P_Intel
Employee

Hi,

If issue is on Windows, can you use "tracer" tool to capture a log of what is actually being delivered to MediaSDK interface?

Tracer tool is located at "<install dir>\Media SDK 2014 for Clients\tools\mediasdk_tracer".  If you provide log file of problem, I can help analyze..

0 Kudos
andya
Beginner

thans u reply, it's a log file.please help analyze.

0 Kudos
Anthony_P_Intel
Employee

This log shows the Media SDK software implementation is attempted with 

MFXInit (MFX_IMPL_SOFTWARE | MFX_IMPL_VIA_D3D9, 

which the software-only implementation of Media SDK does not support.  If you use 'just' MFX_IMPL_SOFTWARE,  you should see the software implementation work.

0 Kudos