Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

igfx_s3dcontrol.lib

RLinc
Beginner

Hi, I'm missing igfx_s3dcontrol.lib in the server studio 2017 R2 x86 folder. I have the 64 bit build. Should I be downloading the source and building it myself? I must be missing something as this stops a 32bit build of the samples for intel_common.lib.

Cheers.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jiandong_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi There,

Intel Media Server Studio only support 64-bit.

if you want to try 32-bit, you can download Intel MSDK, https://software.intel.com/en-us/media-sdk, it both support 32-bit and 64-bit

Thanks,

Zachary

0 Kudos
zxivision
Beginner

Hi, 

I build  the project "Samples for Intel(R) Media SDK 2017 for Windows 8.0.24.271/sample_decode" with VisualStudio2015 + MSDK2020R1,  failed with two erros:

2>c:\intel\samples for intel(r) media sdk 2017 for windows 8.0.24.271\sample_common\include\sample_utils.h(96): error C2365: 'MFX_FOURCC_RGBP': redefinition; previous definition was 'enumerator'
2> C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelSWTools\Intel(R) Media SDK 2020 R1\Software Development Kit\\include\mfxstructures.h(100): note: see declaration of 'MFX_FOURCC_RGBP'

2>C:\Intel\Samples for Intel(R) Media SDK 2017 for Windows 8.0.24.271\sample_decode\\..\sample_common\include\decode_render.h(31): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'igfx_s3dcontrol.h': No such file or directory

I have searched my whole disk, there is no file nameded igfx_s3dcontrol.h, so where can  I get it from ?

thanks!

zxivison.

0 Kudos
kangaroo
Beginner

I encountered the same problem, did you solve it?

0 Kudos