Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

intel_do_flush_locked failed: No such file or directory

Fernando_B_
Beginner

Hi,

I getting this error 

intel_do_flush_locked failed: No such file or directory

when I try to use GLX to render the decoded surface. Anyone knows what could be happening?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Surbhi_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Fernando, 

Need more information to look into this like Processor configuration, graphics device, driver version, OS. What product do you have - Media Server Studio or INDE and which version?
Are you using sample_decode from the samples package, can you please give us your cmd line. 
Please send us the above requested info to look into the issue.

Thanks,
Surbhi

0 Kudos
Fernando_B_
Beginner

Hi Surbhi,

processor: i3-4010U

GPU: Intel Haswell-ULT Integrated Graphics Controller

SO: CentOS

Driver: Using Media server R4 and R6

sample_decode is working without problems (that sample is using X11 for rendering). No problems with x11 rendering.

The problem appears when I want to use openGL for rendering using VA-API using GLX.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Surbhi_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Fernando, 

Media Server Studio is more focused on headless/datacenter use case. So we do show rendering can be done using x11 samples but they are not fully optimized, because of the focus being on headless use case. This question is out of Media Server Studio scope. But there is another Intel forum more focused on graphics which might be a better place to get answer for OpenGL related queries - https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/developing-games-and-graphics-on-intel .However, while looking for this error, I do find few solutions online. You might want to do quick search with the error and pipeline description. 

Thanks,
Surbhi

0 Kudos