Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

interlaced video

Angela__Hill
Beginner

I'm trying to decode the following interlaced video using  The video looks terrible  (blocks of video missing etc), but it looks fine when using a different decoder (NVIDIA for example). If I look at the mfxFrameData information, many of the frames are marked as corrupt. Any ideas? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Mark_L_Intel1

Hi Angela,

Did you use your own application or our sample code, could you describe more detail on what you did?

You can try to use our sample_decode application to decode your video, please refer to the following document on how to use the sample_decode:

https://github.com/Intel-Media-SDK/MediaSDK/blob/master/doc/samples/readme-decode_linux.pdf

I can also help you if you can post the video. But in general, if the video was corrupted, there is no guarantee that we could get the same results.

Mark

0 Kudos