Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

m_pMFXAllocator->Alloc error

yuan__jie
Beginner

hi,

I use pipiline_decode.cpp, I want to creat 2 decoders,and both decodecrs use video memcry. When I use m_pMFXAllocator->Alloc(m_pMFXAllocator->pthis, &Request, &m_mfxResponse), each decoder retern the same memid(m_mfxResponse.mids),it means the two decoders are use the same video memory. How can I set decoders use different video memory?

thank you very much!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Dmitry_E_Intel
Employee

Two Alloc calls should return different mids arrays. You can debug inside video memory allocator since it's an opensource (part of samples ) and find put what went wrong.Just make sure allocator creates different handles of d3d9/11 surfaces/textures or vaapi surfaces.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dmitry_E_Intel
Employee

Two Alloc calls should return different mids arrays. You can debug inside video memory allocator since it's an opensource (part of samples ) and find put what went wrong.Just make sure allocator creates different handles of d3d9/11 surfaces/textures or vaapi surfaces.

0 Kudos