Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

nuget lacks .targets

BMart1
New Contributor II

I think the Nuget packages are incomplete. Currently it's just a repackaging of the general setup and you are supposed to run vars.bat. It should instead have a .targets that adjusts the appropriate MSBuild variables. Take a look at the boost packages.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities. We would like to inform you that this forum is only related to Products Intel Media SDK & oneVPL.

Can you let us know which oneAPI software are you working with so that we can move this query to that respective forum?

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
BMart1
New Contributor II

Hi Alekhya,

Yes, I'm working with vpl. The nuget packages I'm refering to are  onevpl.devel.win-x64 and onevpl.runtime.win-x64. But I bet other oneAPI nuget packages have the same problem.

Regards,
Bruno

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know. We are working on this internally and ill get back to you soon with an update.

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi Bruno,

Good day to you!

We apologize for the delay. As you mentioned about missing .target files in oneVPL NuGet packages, Admin team has considered this as one of the limitations in OneVPL and hence added this in the oneVPL 2023 Version release notes(https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/release-notes/oneapi-video-processing-library-release-notes.html#inpage-nav-7-undefined).

As your issue is being addressed, we are closing this thread. If you need any further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos