Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.
3058 Discussions

question of sample_multi_transcode (about jpeg input in composition )

makefriend8
Beginner

MSDK version: 20.3.0
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8850H CPU 
VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Device 3e9b

run 

./bin/sample_multi_transcode -par  ./par_file/inference/n16_2_only.par

I only get one picture

but run 

./bin/video_e2e_sample  -par ./par_file/inference/n16_test2.par

I get one video.

content of  n16_test.par

-i::h264 /home/work/video/classroom.h264  -join -hw  -async 4 -dec_postproc   -o::sink -vpp_comp_dst_x 0 -vpp_comp_dst_y 0 -vpp_comp_dst_w 480 -vpp_comp_dst_h 270 -fps 30
-i::jpeg /home/work/video/1.jpg -join -hw  -async 4 -dec_postproc   -o::sink -vpp_comp_dst_x 1440 -vpp_comp_dst_y 0 -vpp_comp_dst_w 480 -vpp_comp_dst_h 270 -fps 30  -ext_allocator
-vpp_comp 2 -w 1920 -h 1080 -async 4 -threads 2 -join -hw  -threads 2 -i::source -ext_allocator -ec::nv12 -o::h264 comp_out_1080p.h264 -b 8000

video_e2e_sample is from https://github.com/intel-iot-devkit/concurrent-video-analytic-pipeline-optimization-sample-l

How can I get a video use sample_multi_transcode?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel forums.

For your information,if your issue is related to sample given in the link then you can post your query in github because we don't support those samples.

If it is not related to sample ,then we would like to know what you are exactly trying to do.We need more information to figure it out.

Regards,

Janani Chandran

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel forums.

For your information,if your issue is related to sample given in the link then you can post your query in github because we don't support those samples.

If it is not related to sample ,then we would like to know what you are exactly trying to do.We need more information to figure it out.

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Could you give us the details mentioned in the previous post?

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Is your issue resolved?Could you confirm?

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos
makefriend8
Beginner

hi

I post my  query in github.

thank you very much.

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for the confirmation .We are closing this thread.We would no longer be monitoring this thread.Please raise a new thread incase of any further issues.

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos