Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

sample_multi_transcode H265->h264 error

xia__shane
Beginner

Hi,everyone:

Recently, I use  sample_multi_transcode to transcode&&pull   a rtsp stream encoded HEVC to a streaming media server encoded h264.

I add  ffmpeg to the sample_multi_transcode code for pulling stream.The program works fine.But when i play the dst url,error happend. Either I use vlc or ffplay ,the screen is black. The ffplay report like this:

SPS unavailable in decode_picture_timing

non-existing PPS 0 referenced
no frame!
No problem happened when i save the rtsp stream into local file. So i guess something wrong in my net part program.
I search in google,only give answer:no pps
I am a fresh.Could anyone give me some specific suggestions? Did anyone meet the same problem?

Yours sincerely,
shane
0 Kudos
2 Replies
xia__shane
Beginner

ps:I have already installed HEVC Plugin.

0 Kudos
xia__shane
Beginner

My Dst url is like this:
rtsp://IP:port/RTStream/*.sdp

0 Kudos