Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

tracer.exe do no works

maquemo
Beginner

Hello, 

I am trying to use the tool tracer.exe but an exception is thrown when the method Init of MFXVideoSession is called?

Any idea? I have attached the file generated until the exception.

Thank you and regards,

0 Kudos
2 Replies
maquemo
Beginner

Hello, I forgot to say that I know that the problem is with the tracer tool because when is not executing the call to Init() works ok.

Thank you and regards

0 Kudos
Surbhi_M_Intel
Employee

Hi maquemo,

From the analyzer log it looks like to be an issue with finding/opening the registry key. You can check if it is present in the registry editor of your machine. You can find details about the dispatcher in the installed_folder\opensource\mfx_dispatch\readme-dispatcher.rtf

Another thing which can be helpful is to run mediasdk_sys_analyzer which basically analyzes the system and reports back Intel Media SDK related capabilities, driver and components status and send log. There is a readme present in the tools\mediasdk_sys_analyzer for more details. This can help us ruling out any OS or driver issues. 

Please let us know your finding. Thank you for your question. 

-Surbhi

0 Kudos