Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.
3058 Discussions

where can I get a File Source Filter which matches the mvc_dec_filter in Intel Media SDK 2012?

Ma__Baohong
Beginner
Where can I get a File Source Filter which matches the mvc_dec_filter in Intel Media SDK 2012?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Nina_K_Intel
Employee
Hello,
You can use a regular File Source Async Filter to read an MP4 MVC file, then connect it to Intel Media SDK MP4 Filter and further to MVC Decoder Filter.
Regards,
Nina
0 Kudos
Ma__Baohong
Beginner
I got it.
But only the MP4 filewith stereo_high_profile can be decoded by MVC Decoder Filter,the MP4 file with multiview_high_profile can not be decoded by MVC Decoder Filter.
How can h.264/mvc bitstream and h.264bitstream(stereo_high_profile ) be decoded by MVC Decoder Filter?
0 Kudos
Nina_K_Intel
Employee
Hello,

Could you please clarify several points: 1) what kind of error you see - is it at connection or during graph run? 2) how many views does the problem MP4 file contain?

Thanks,
Nina
0 Kudos