Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

where download the old version Intel® Media Server Studio such as 2016 or 2015

dong_c_1
Beginner

my intel processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz ,4th Generation Core  Generation are not supported by Media Server Studio 2017,So I want to know that where download the  old version  Intel® Media Server Studio such as 2016 or 2015.

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Anna_B_Intel
Employee

Hi Dong,

Click on "Additional downloads, latest updates and prior versions."  at the download page.

download_older_version_0.jpg

0 Kudos
mckee__luke
Beginner

It doesn't work. You can only download 2015 professional media server, you can't download the community 2016 one. Please verify.

0 Kudos
Mark_L_Intel1

Yes, I can confirm that only MSS Pro 2018 releases are available.

Here is the information I have:

Media Server Studio product line is undergoing some changes. Come back on April 16 to learn more. In the meantime, feel free to download Media Server Studio Pro as an interim solution. Previous versions of Media Server Studio are no longer available.

Please send me feedback and concerns, especially the scenario that block your products.

Mark

0 Kudos
galicic__ivan
Beginner

Hi,

where can I dowload Intel® Media Server Studio 2017 linux version? My sw works only with an old 0.x libva driver.

I need these versions

libva.x86_64                                      1.67.0.pre1-64009.el7.centos      installed
libva-devel.x86_64                                1.67.0.pre1-64009.el7.centos      installed
libva-utils.x86_64                                1.67.0.pre1-64009.el7.centos      installed

Thanks

Ivan 

0 Kudos