Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12590 Discussions

想要NIOS 硬體跟軟體 燒死再FPGA裡面 到最後一步的時候,出現了ERROR。

RWeiz
Beginner

Error: No EPCS layout data - looking for section [EPCS-9D6017]

Error: Unable to use EPCS device

Error: Error code: 8 for command: nios2-flash-programmer "D:/ANSER_Proj/Altera_FPGA/TIJ_Engine_proj/software/TIJ_bsp/flash/DE10_NANO_TIJ_Engine_epcs_flash_controller_0.flash" --base=0x41000 --epcs --sidp=0x42138 --id=0x42138 --timestamp=1555660140 --device=2 --instance=0 '--cable=DE-SoC on localhost [USB-1]' --program --verbose

使用的板子

DE0_NANO

https://www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive.pl?Language=Taiwan&No=1047

使用的軟體

​Quartus (Quartus Prime 18.1) Lite Edition

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Ahmed_H_Intel1
Employee
Hello, Can you please use the (.jic) JTAG Indirect Configuration procedure instead of the NIOS II flash programmer? I will attach the step by step guide to tell you how to use the (jic) procedure. The NIOS II flash programmer I never recommend.
0 Kudos
Ahmed_H_Intel1
Employee

Attached is the step by step guide of how to use the JIC programming procedure

Please follow this to get the issue resolved.

If you still insist to use the NIOS II flash programme, I suggest the following solution:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/knowledge-base/solutions/rd03212006_29.html?GSA_pos=591&WT.oss_r=1&WT.oss=io

Regards,

0 Kudos
RWeiz
Beginner

我的JIC可以燒錄成功​,因為之後設備不會連接在電腦上,C的程式必需要燒錄到FPGA上

0 Kudos
Ahmed_H_Intel1
Employee
Hi Ren, Here is the translation of your comment (My JIC can be burned successfully, because the device will not be connected to the computer afterwards, and the C program must be burned to the FPGA.) Do you mean that the error is gone? if not please explain more. Regards,
0 Kudos