Honored Contributor II
04-04-2016 12:40 AM
Hi,Because HPS in Arria-10 is different to old devices, So have to open a new thread.
- Quartus: 15.1
- Device: 10AS066H3F34I2SGES
- Linux: https://github.com/altera-opensource/linux-socfpga.git
- acp test code including rtl and linux device driver, also the test logs, can download at: https://github.com/linuxbest/acpt
- The rtl code and linux device driver work fine without enable dma-coherent.
- SMP bit set to 1 in ACTLR register, and the linux also SMP enabled, SCU enabled also set.
- page set to cached, and shared.
- dma-coherent flag in device tree with the device.
- aruser set to 0x1f, arcache set to 0xf, arprot set to 1.