Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12589 Discussions

BSP ::> SoCKit_SW_LAB_13.0 ::> DERIVED_RESET_ASSERT_HPS2FPGA: no such variable

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi guys, 

I get this error when trying to "generate" from BSP-editor as described in "SoCKit_SW_LAB_13.0" (exactly following guidelines...). 

This causes I cannot generate all the files I need like Makefile, preloader.ds and so on...(simply I do not see files visible on the screenshot of the doc). 

Any ideas/suggestion?? 

-antonioa
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Same problem here. I'm running Quartus-II v13.1 in Ubuntu 12.04. I'm not sure what this error means, and right now, I'm stumped on how to proceed.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I re-ran the BSP-editor on the "SoCKit_HW_Lab_13.0" project I had created (but which I compiled in Quartus 13.1) and the BSP-editor created all the files correctly. 

Not sure what this fixed...perhaps it's a Quartus versioning thing between files created in 13.0 versus 13.1?  

In any case, this solves it for now.
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Probably too late to suggest but updating quartus from 13.0 to 13.1 worked for me.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I can do the HW lab correctly while using 13.1, but meet with problems while doing the SW lab. I work on WINDOWS-7.

0 Kudos