Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
12419 Discussions

Configuring u-Boot for Custom Board with Arria 10

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

I am using a Custom board with Arria 10 SoC. It has peripherals QSPI Flash,eMMC,TPM via I2c, FRAM, etc. I plan to test these peripherals using u-boot commands. But the defconfig for arria10 doesn't have any of these. How can build u-boot to test these? I have installed SoCEDSProSetup-17.0.0.290-linux in linux host machine. Created handoff file of my board and using bsp-editor generated the software with 'diasble u-boot build' unchecked. But whenever I try in the emmbedded_command_shell, it is using defconfig for u-boot building even if i modify in menuconfig. can you advise me how to enable all peripherals in my u-boot binary ?
0 Kudos
0 Replies