Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12589 Discussions

Could not able to get the output of ADC in max10 board. The ADC toolkit(Beta) is not instrumented in system console.

RPALO3
Beginner

can you suggest how to download the hardware setup for ADC toolkit.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Hi RITU,

May i know are you saying you are not able to find the toolkit in system console or what? If you are having issue in using the toolkit, you may refer to guide as shown at link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oO1RFa-4Xk

Regards,

YL

0 Kudos
RPALO3
Beginner

yes,i am referring the same video u at the end when i am opening the system console for launching ADC Toolkit then i am not unable to .It is showing that hardware not detected.I am using the Bemicro MAX 10 development board (10M08DAF484C8GES).Is there any thing for this board specifically.

0 Kudos
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Ritu,

The ADC toolkit is applicable as long as you are using the ADC IP. May i know which quartus version you are using? Can you try on the other version?

Thank You.

0 Kudos
RPALO3
Beginner

I am using both 16.1 and 14.1 quartus ii. I tried in 2 version and using cyclone iv and max10 board . In both the board ADC toolkit is being not working. How to use the ADC ip? can you tell the process.

0 Kudos
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

HI Ritu,

It seems like not a problem with Quartus, it would be the quartus design problem. Regarding to the ADC IP setting, i would suggest to refer to the guide at link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oO1RFa-4Xk

It is tested and proven to work. Also, you mentioned about the hardware not detected, have you connected your board to PC via USB Blaster? Can you check if the connection is established between PC and your board?

Thank You

0 Kudos
RPALO3
Beginner

yes, I am using USB Blaster. Let me figure out the error again. Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Ritu,

Any update on this? do you still need any help?

Thank You.

0 Kudos
paulw7
Beginner

I have this same problem, which hasn't been solved. I know my board is connected, I know it's being programmed and it is using the ADC with 'JTAG to Avalon Bridge'....

My Quartus version is 20.1.1 Build 720

Any suggestions?

@YuanLi_S_Intel 

0 Kudos