Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++

Cyclone iv e vga ?

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Please i have a project concerning the cyclone iv e fpga and i am having trouble can anybody post some links or something helpful that might be useful for me...please

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

No, because You even didn't post the topic of Your project, what help do You expect? A link to google?

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

i need to display 4 squares of diffrent colors over each other (red,blue,yellow,green) and each time i press on two squares above each other using a mouse, theymust combine in one square,,,,,can u help me now ??

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Assuming what you are attempting to do is frame buffered based maybe this will help: http://www.alterawiki.com/wiki/modular_sgdma_video_frame_buffer 

I'm not sure what you are actually asking about though, you described your end goal without mentioning what you are struggling with. If this is a school project and you are looking for a completed solution you probably won't find one (and your prof might be reading this....)
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

you know maybe if i posted this on lady gaga page on facebook they would have helped me more than u in steps of vga interfacing ....thnak u

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello KDR, I agree with the others in this chain that your question is too broad and vague to enable an effective community answer. The forum does not appreciate your derogatory comments, so please do not abuse the Alteraforum.  

I recommend asking a specific question about the FPGA solution and project you have started.
0 Kudos