Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++

DS-5 license generation

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I notice there is an option to generate the ultimate ds-5 license for 30 days, I was using this for weeks, too bad that accidentally delete the license, but when I tried to generate this again, the button is grayed out !!! I got no more license, ! any one help advise how I can get this back?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello, i am also using evaluation before, did you try manually add the file by locate it back to the folder? 

Licenses are searched for in the following locations: 

ARMLMD_LICENSE_FILE environment variable: "C:\Users\samx\AppData\Roaming\ARM\DS-5\licenses

LM_LICENSE_FILE environment variable: not set 

DS-5 licenses directory: "C:\Users\samx\AppData\Roaming\ARM\DS-5\licenses"
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I was trying to see my license validity and accidentally I clicked the delete area.. let me try and add this back ! :)

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

If you try to regenerate free one, the license manager would just greyed out the button as detected your mac address with a valid license earlier...

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Not able to add back the license... anyone help?

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

well... last move.... just go and get arm silver support to replace u a new license... i think this must be working !!

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

There is a self service license generator in my support? maybe you could try on that one?

0 Kudos