Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

DS-5 license generation

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I notice there is an option to generate the ultimate ds-5 license for 30 days, I was using this for weeks, too bad that accidentally delete the license, but when I tried to generate this again, the button is grayed out !!! I got no more license, ! any one help advise how I can get this back?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello, i am also using evaluation before, did you try manually add the file by locate it back to the folder? 

Licenses are searched for in the following locations: 

ARMLMD_LICENSE_FILE environment variable: "C:\Users\samx\AppData\Roaming\ARM\DS-5\licenses

LM_LICENSE_FILE environment variable: not set 

DS-5 licenses directory: "C:\Users\samx\AppData\Roaming\ARM\DS-5\licenses"
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I was trying to see my license validity and accidentally I clicked the delete area.. let me try and add this back ! :)

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

If you try to regenerate free one, the license manager would just greyed out the button as detected your mac address with a valid license earlier...

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Not able to add back the license... anyone help?

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

well... last move.... just go and get arm silver support to replace u a new license... i think this must be working !!

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

There is a self service license generator in my support? maybe you could try on that one?