Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12586 Discussions

EDS 20.1.1.720 installation does not have Eclipse

phiho
Beginner

Greetings,

I installed Quartus II 20.1.1.720 then installed EDS later on.

Embedded_Command_Shell.bat does not work:

PS G:\intel\FPGA\Lite\20.1.1.720\embedded> ./Embedded_Command_Shell.bat
The system cannot find the path specified.
PS G:\intel\FPGA\Lite\20.1.1.720\embedded>

embedded_command_shell.sh brings up an embedded command  shell but eclipse cannot be found:

------------------------------------------------
Intel FPGA Embedded Command Shell

Version 20.1 [Build 711]
------------------------------------------------

MINGW64 /g/intel/FPGA/Lite/20.1.1.720/embedded
$ eclipse
bash: eclipse: command not found

MINGW64 /g/intel/FPGA/Lite/20.1.1.720/embedded
$

Did I miss something?

Regards,

phiho

0 Kudos
6 Replies
phiho
Beginner

P.S: After manually running "20.1.1.720\embedded\cygwin_setup\soceds-cygwin-setup.bat", I can start "20.1.1.720\embedded\Embedded_Command_Shell.bat" but there is still no "eclipse".

0 Kudos
phiho
Beginner

PPS: The title should read : SoCEDSSetup-20.1.0.711-windows  installation does not have Eclipse

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @phiho,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum, hope this message find you well and apologies for the delayed in response.
I believe that you have followed the steps by installing the SOC EDS in your window machine here, and it is completed successfully.

As the following would be running the tool as stated here, please do let us know in which steps are you stuck at for us to better understand the situation.

Warm regards.
BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @phiho,

Good day, by any chances did you managed to try out the steps mentions? Please do let us know if you are still having the difficulties faced.

Warm regards

BB

0 Kudos
phiho
Beginner

Hi BB,

Thank you for your attention. This issue has been resolved.

Regards,

phiho

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @phiho,

Good to know that it is working now, we would be closing the thread. If you have further queries, Please do post a response in the next 15 days.
After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

Warm Regards
BB

0 Kudos