Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RAlex4
Beginner

Eclipse showing error message

I am new to NIOS II EDS. I am trying to generate a calculato using the nios system.

I tried to build and run my code. First, I got an error with Target connection. I tried to refresh the connection, but the system would not detect the development kit. Now I see two errors in the problems window, which I don't understand. I am attaching a screenshot of the error. Can somebody please help

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AnandRaj_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Reba,

Provide a console message log.

Also, share information about your design, Development kit & Tool version & edition used.

If possible share your project.

Regards

Anand

RAlex4
Beginner

**** Build of configuration Nios II for project nios_calculator ****   make all 3 [main] sh 15604 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com 1 [main] sh 1204 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com 1 [main] echo 5560 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com Info: Building ../nios_calculator_bsp/ make --no-print-directory -C ../nios_calculator_bsp/ 2 [main] pwd 16248 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com 2 [main] sh 6960 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com 1 [main] echo 13232 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com Makefile not up to date. 1 [main] echo 8056 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com ../../niosii_system.sopcinfo has been modified since the BSP was generated. 1 [main] echo 12672 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com   1 [main] echo 1332 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com Generate the BSP to update the Makefile, and then build again. 1 [main] echo 10620 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com   1 [main] echo 8176 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com To generate from Eclipse: 1 [main] sh 15364 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com 1. Right-click the BSP project. 1 [main] sh 10468 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com 2. In the Nios II Menu, click Generate BSP. 1 [main] echo 8324 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com   1 [main] echo 10708 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com To generate from the command line: 1 [main] sh 3900 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com nios2-bsp-generate-files --settings=<settings file> --bsp-dir=<target bsp files directory> 1 [main] echo 9788 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com   1 [main] sh 10636 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com make[1]: *** [public.mk] Error 1 make: *** [../nios_calculator_bsp/-recurs-make-lib] Error 2   **** Build Finished ****

Hello Anand,

I am using the DE2-115 development kit, and lite version of Quartus II 14.0 to build the system. I have attached the C code for the calculator

AnandRaj_S_Intel
Employee

Hi Reba,

Your consol message is showing build error, Error on bsp folder clean the project & bsp and regenerate the bsp & build project and check.

If you face same issue try to recreate the eclipse project with the correct .sopcinfo file.

Regards

Anand

RAlex4
Beginner

Hello Anand,

Yes, that fixed the error. Thank you for the support.

Reba